Analyst for Copenhagen office
You will become part of a highly experienced team and contribute to the continued high performance of energy infrastructure assets by driving initiatives to mitigate risks and securing value. We will seek to constantly challenge and inspire you, while focusing on your learning and personal development. Working with our skilled team members, the right candidate will build a strong commercial and contractual understanding of renewable energy and infrastructure.
Key work areas include:
- Progress initiatives to improve performance and profitability of assets
- Support decision making through visualization and presentation of technical and financial data to stakeholders
- Preparation of material for monthly and quarterly Board Meetings
- Collaboration with industrial partners and advisors
The position is part-time (appr. 15 hours/wk) and based at Amerika Plads 29, 2100 Copenhagen.
The workload will vary, and flexibility is therefore expected from both sides. You will be given the opportunity to influence your daily routine and schedule.
Ideal candidates are final year BSc and 1st year MSc students in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other relevant fields. We look for the following in a candidate:
- Top academic performer with strong analytical skills
- Good team player with excellent written and spoken English skills
- High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines
- Thrives with responsibility and displays high attention to detail
- Interest in operations and business development of energy assets
- Great experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to work in a growing organization with a lot of responsibility and ability to shape your own working day
For any inquiries about the position, please contact Johan Winberg by email at email@example.com
Please upload your cover letter, resume and transcripts to the link below. Interviews will be held online on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
About CISC Europe
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV and NMF funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has six funds and more than EUR 10 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.