Copenhagen Infrastructure Service Company (CISC) is looking for an Analyst to join a highly motivated group of colleagues with extensive experience within investments in energy and infrastructure assets.
You will become part of a highly experienced team and contribute to the continued high performance of energy infrastructure assets by driving initiatives to mitigate risks and securing value. We will seek to constantly challenge and inspire you, while focusing on your learning and personal development. Working with our skilled team members, the right candidate will build a strong commercial and contractual understanding of renewable energy and infrastructure.
Key work areas include:
- Progress initiatives to improve performance and profitability of assets
- Support decision making through visualization and presentation of technical and financial data to stakeholders
- Preparation of material for monthly and quarterly Board Meetings
- Collaboration with industrial partners and advisors
The position is part-time (appr. 15 hours/wk) and based at Amerika Plads 29, Copenhagen.
The workload will vary, and flexibility is therefore expected from both sides. You will be given the opportunity to influence your daily routine and schedule.
Ideal candidates are final year BSc and 1st year MSc students in Economics, Business, Engineering or other relevant fields. We look for the following in a candidate:
- Top academic performer with strong analytical skills
- Good team player with excellent written and spoken English skills
- High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines
- Thrives with responsibility and displays high attention to detail
- Interest in operations and business development of energy assets
- Great experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to work in a growing organisation with a lot of responsibility and ability to shape your own working day
For any inquiries about the position, please contact Johan Winberg by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Kindly forward your cover letter, resumé and transcripts to email@example.com as soon as possible, and no later than September 10, 2021. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
CISC is a service provider working exclusively for funds managed by the fund management company, Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP). CISC is owned by the CIP managed funds with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets.
We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers.
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has six funds and more than EUR 10 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.
CISC’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
CISC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
CISC strives for the best results. A diverse workforce allows CISC to achieve these results through different approaches and solutions to task execution and problem solving.