Associate for Copenhagen office
Copenhagen Infrastructure Service Company (CISC) is looking for an ambitious Associate to join a highly motivated group of colleagues with extensive experience within investments in energy infrastructure assets (offshore/onshore wind, solar, thermal and PtX).
As an Associate you will become part of an experienced team. You will contribute to the continued high performance of energy infrastructure assets by driving initiatives that mitigate risks, secure value, and support internal decision-making processes. We will seek to constantly challenge and inspire you while focusing on your learning and personal development. Working with our skilled team members, the right candidate will build a strong commercial understanding of renewable energy and infrastructure assets.
Key work areas and responsibilities include:
- Driving initiatives to improve performance and profitability of assets
- Implementation of best practices across portfolio of assets
- Taking ownership of important decision-making processes incl. development and governance of Board Meeting and Steering Committee meeting material
- Ensuring great collaboration with colleagues from Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners and industrial partners
- Active participation in an international and dynamic team focused on adding real value to our projects and developing the organization
The position is full-time and based at Amerika Plads 29, Copenhagen.
We are looking for a candidate with 1-3 years work experience within management consulting, investment management, a large international company, or other relevant experience. We look for the following in a candidate:
- Top academic performer with strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver high quality with a best practice mindset and attention to detail
- Strong ability to work independently and take ownership of assignments, while still being a team player with a spirit of inquiry
- High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines
- Solid experience in Excel and PowerPoint and excellent written and spoken English skills
- Interest in operations and business development of energy assets
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to work in a growing organisation with a lot of responsibility and ability to shape your own working day
For any inquiries about the position, please contact Johan Winberg by email (email@example.com). Kindly forward your cover letter, resumé and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
About CISC Europe
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV and NMF funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has six funds and more than EUR 10 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.