CISC PMO Senior Associate / Manager for Copenhagen office
Copenhagen Infrastructure Service Company (CISC) is looking for an ambitious Senior Associate or Manager to join a highly motivated group of colleagues with extensive experience within investments and delivery of energy infrastructure assets (offshore/onshore wind, solar, thermal and PtX).
As a PMO Senior Associate / Manager you will become part of a small and experienced team developing and rolling out the CISC/ Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) project model and PMO toolbox across the full global portfolio of renewable energy projects working directly with our local project teams to support delivery and de-risk project execution.
We will seek to constantly challenge and inspire you while focusing on your learning and personal development. Working with our skilled team members, the right candidate will build a strong technical and commercial understanding of renewable energy and infrastructure assets.
Key work areas and responsibilities include:
- Project management of the overall portfolio of PMO priorities in coordination with involved teams and colleagues
- Drive and deliver specific strategic PMO initiatives working closely with CISC regions and local project teams to support project delivery across different stages
- Capture project learnings and maintaining the CISC PMO toolbox
- Support and liaise with project teams to ensure access and introduction to CISC PMO toolbox
- Drive initiatives to improve performance and profitability of assets and implementation of best practices across portfolio of assets
- Identify and drive new content areas to strengthen the CISC project model and PMO toolbox
- Manage external consultants and supply chain partners to deliver projects
- Take ownership of important decision-making processes incl. development and governance of Board Meeting and Steering Committee meeting material for senior CISC and CIP stakeholders
- Ensure great collaboration with colleagues across projects, from CIP and relevant partners and suppliers
- Active participation in an international and dynamic team focused on adding real value to our projects and developing the organization
The position is full-time and based at Amerika Plads 29, Copenhagen and some travel will be expected.
Main Interfaces / stakeholders
- Direct reporting line to the CISC Chief Project Officer
- CISC Regional Managing Directors
- Project Directors
- Project PMO professionals and specialists
- CIP Deal and Investment management teams across funds
- Continuous exposure to CIP and CISC senior management
We are looking for a candidate with 3-5 years prior work experience within management consulting, investment management, a large international company or other relevant experience.
- Master’s degree or MBA within a relevant business, legal or engineering field of studies
- Hands on PMO and project management experience preferably within renewable energy industries
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Top academic performer with strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver high quality with a best practice mindset and attention to detail
- Strong ability to work independently and take ownership over assignments while still being a team player with a spirit of inquiry
- High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines
- Extensive experience in Excel and PowerPoint and excellent written and spoken English skills
- You will need to be a self-starter and be able to combine a strategic and practical approach to deliver concrete solutions in a highly complex and volatile environment.
For any inquiries about the position, please contact Johan Hesselsøe by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Kindly forward your cover letter, resumé and transcripts to email@example.com as soon as possible as interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV, CI New Market Fund I (NMF I), CI Energy Transition Fund I (ETF I), CI Artemis I and CI Artemis II, CI Advanced Bioenergy Fund I (ABF I), and CI Green Credit Fund I (GCF I) funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has 10 funds and more than EUR 18 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.