Commercial Manager - CISC Americas
The Commercial Manager will have experience in managing all aspects of renewable assets, including contractual, financial, commercial and operational topics, while at the same time identifying potential for improving performance. In this position, you will manage a portfolio of projects and this requires you to be able to manage multiple tasks in a high-paced environment, while at the same time being able to understand details when required. The job will be based out of the New York office, or remotely out of Chicago.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
Your main areas of responsibility will be ensuring the performance of operational wind and solar projects. Areas of responsibility and tasks include the following:
- Manage all aspects of performance for a portfolio of renewable assets
- Manage and interact with key contractors, external asset management providers such as Eon, EDF, Radian or Exus and ensure delivery on agreed services
- Manage revenue and OPEX budgets for all projects
- Understand and manage asset management agreements and other key operational contracts
- Driving relevant operational meetings with both CIP’s owners, strategic partners and external contractors
- Ensuring reporting and communication regarding the projects to the owner
- Ensure operational projects achieves targets and assist in managing merchant performance and hedge contracts
- Optimizing operational performance by means of new hedge agreements, supplier reviews etc.
- Ensuring cash calls, distributions, invoicing etc. for operational projects
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant commercial or engineering field of studies
- 5+ years of asset management experience preferably within renewable energy industries
- Proven commercial, contractual and financial skills. Operational knowledge will also be positively considered
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Please send your CV and cover letter to our recruiter, Sana Anjum at NextWave Partners: email@example.com
Please also address any inquiries about the position to Sana Anjum.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV and NMF funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has six funds and more than EUR 10 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.