Finance Manager for Utrecht office
Reporting to the Finance Director for CISC in Utrecht, you will become part of a growing and dynamic team, where you will drive and develop our finance setup for the NL and be closely engaged in the various workstreams around the assets in our portfolio – a role which will allow you to put your drive, excellent analytical skills and solid stakeholder management skills into play. You claim responsibility over your tasks, thrive when solving problems and are good at communicating complex issues in clear and understandable terms.
Your responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Accounting, controlling, budgeting and reporting (internal and external).
- Service agreements and invoicing.
- Accounts Payable Process and Cash management (invoice validation, payments, approval of expenses).
- Contribution and Distribution Process.
- Process improvement through efficient finance setup.
Further you will render support on Financial Management on assets, e.g.:
- Regulatory Compliance matters especially on the NL side
- Management of external service providers (financial services)
- Capital transactions
- Performance Management (budgeting, reporting etc.)
- Develop and optimize processes, models etc.
The position is full time and based out of our office at the World Trade Center, Stadsplateau 7, 3521 AZ Utrecht.
The ideal candidate has a MSc in Economics, Business, or other relevant fields, with 3-5 years of experience in audit, financial controlling, or consultancy. We look for the following in a candidate:
- Good team player with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines
- Thrives with responsibility and displays high attention to detail
- Motivated by building best practises and growing the finance function
- Interest in operations and business development of renewable energy assets
- Knowledge of operational finance
- Solid experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Written and spoken English at a professional level
- Knowledge of Navision is a plus
To apply for the position, please send your cover letter, resume, grade transcripts and other relevant documents to Finance Director, Patrick Tanchot (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. For any inquiries about the position, please use email above.
About CISC Europe
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV and NMF funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has six funds and more than EUR 10 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.