Financial Analyst Copenhagen office
Copenhagen Infrastructure Service Company (CISC) – a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners, is currently looking for a Financial Analyst with great valuation skills. The search process is handled via Financial Mind Recruitment.
As a Financial Analyst you will join the CISC Europe team in Copenhagen. You will play a key role in the team which is responsible for financial modelling and forecasting for all investments managed by CISC Europe. Your tasks will include providing financial analysis, valuation and decision support for CIPs investments, and participate in performance management, and reporting for investments and the funds managed by CIP. Furthermore, you will participate in ad hoc analysis on e.g. power markets, hedging strategies, currency swaps and other financial products.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Delivering ad hoc analysis of investments and development projects helping pinpoint opportunities and risks
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models for both upcoming and existing assets
- Provide robust and detailed analytics to all stakeholders
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Other ad hoc tasks, including participation in refinancing and divestment processes
As the ideal candidate you hold a university degree within the fields of economics, finance, or similar, combined with a minimum of two years of work experience within Financial Analysis where you have gained excellent financial modelling and valuation skills from for example a private equity firm, consulting or a multinational corporation. Furthermore, you prioritize and coordinate tasks efficiently to ensure all deadlines are being met. You uphold attention to detail and accuracy under time pressure. The ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced environment is also preferred. As you are used to working in an international setting, you have excellent English skills.
To apply for the position, please send your cover letter and resume to Simon Rasmussen at:
You may also direct any questions or inquiries to Simon Rasmussen.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
About CISC Europe
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV, CI New Market Fund I (NMF I), CI Energy Transition Fund I (ETF I), CI Artemis I and CI Artemis II, CI Advanced Bioenergy Fund I (ABF I), and CI Green Credit Fund I (GCF I) funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has 10 funds and more than EUR 18 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.