As Financial Associate you will join our CISC Europe team in Hamburg/Copenhagen. Here you will play a key role as part of the team responsible for the financial modelling, controlling/reporting and forecasting of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partner’s (“CIP”) transmission assets. Your tasks will include providing financial analysis, valuation and decision support for CIP’s investments in German transmission assets, as well as participating in performance management and reporting for the investments and the funds managed by CIP. Additionally, you will participate in ad hoc analysis and work closely with the project CFOs on financial reporting and controlling tasks.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models for the assets
- Delivering robust and detailed analytics to all stakeholders, including ad hoc analysis of the investments, helping pinpoint opportunities and risks
- Support the project CFOs in reporting and controlling tasks
- Stakeholder management
- Other ad hoc tasks, including scenario analysis and potential participation in refinancing and divestment processes
As the ideal candidate you hold a university degree within economics, finance, or accounting – this combined with at least two years of work experience within financial analysis where you have gained excellent financial modelling and valuation skills, from e.g. a private equity firm, consulting or multinational corporation. You are comfortable working in both Excel and PowerPoint. Additionally, you prioritize and coordinate your tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met. In your work you pay sharp attention to detail and accuracy under time pressure, and you naturally thrive in a fast-paced environment. As you are used to working in an international setting, you have excellent English skills. Fluency in German is a requirement for the role.
Please share your CV incl. a few lines explaining why you are interested in this job with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
For any inquiries about the position, please contact Jan Bernatzky by mail at email@example.com
About CISC Europe
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV and NMF funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has six funds and more than EUR 10 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.