IT Supporter - New York office
CISC-Americas, a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners, is currently looking for an IT supporter for our New York office.
You will become part of a highly experienced team and contribute to the continued high performance and world class end-user experience in CISC/CIP, with the objective of delivering professional and value adding end-user support to our employees based in the United States.
We are looking for a passionate, professional IT supporter, with high drive, can-do attitude, and excellent IT understanding. We operate within a highly sensitive and fast pacing environment, where we have focus on all our services and we are expected to react proactively and effectively with high quality on all requests addressed IT Service Desk and Support.
We will seek to constantly challenge and inspire you, while focusing on your learning and personal development.
Key work areas include:
- Act as the first level IT supporter for employees regarding incident management for hardware and software.
- Work according to defined processes and align activity with business priorities.
- Interact with CIP’s global IT department and external vendors.
- Track, prioritize and document all incidents reported to IT Service Desk and Support, using the relevant tools following the incident management procedure to avoid future incidents.
- Communicate progress to the affected end users.
- Diagnose software and hardware problems to find the right solution and thereby help the end user.
- Proactively instruct end users in the delivered functionality.
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing among colleagues to create and implement best practice.
- Proactively take part in process optimizations
- Take responsibility for own learning and keep updated within area of responsibility to secure continuous competence building and personal growth.
- Be a valued member of the global IT department that services both CISC and CIP
The position is full-time and based in New York: 412 W 15th Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10011.
The workload will vary, and flexibility is therefore expected from both sides. You will be given the opportunity to influence your daily routine and schedule.
Ideal candidates have 4+ years of experience as an IT-supporter and have relevant experience with IT technologies such as Microsoft, Office 365 environment and iOS. Experience with ITSM tools (we are using Jira) is preferred.
We look for the following in a candidate:
- Top performer, service minded, positive and engaging personality with a can-do attitude
- Good team player with excellent written and spoken English skills
- Work independently at high professional level and together with your team
- High ability to prioritize assignments
- Thrives with responsibility and displays high attention to detail
- Are open-minded as a person and appreciate interaction with people and enjoy working with high end-user focus.
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to work in a growing organization with a lot of responsibility and ability to shape your own working day.
For any inquiries about the position, please contact Claus Jørgensen by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please upload your cover letter, resume and transcripts as soon as possible, as interviews will be held online on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
About CISC Europe
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV, CI New Market Fund I (NMF I), CI Energy Transition Fund I (ETF I), CI Artemis I and CI Artemis II, CI Advanced Bioenergy Fund I (ABF I), and CI Green Credit Fund I (GCF I) funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has 10 funds and more than EUR 18 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.