Office Assistant for Melbourne Office
CISC is recruiting an Office Assistant for our Melbourne office. The Office Assistant will work closely with CIP’s People, Offices and Executive team & will report on a day-to-day basis to the Office Manager.
The ideal candidate is approachable, proactive and service-minded.
- Being a point of contact for all items office-related, and support employees as required in administrative tasks
- Coordinating external guest procedure including conference room set up, liaising with building security and greeting guests upon arrival
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Maintaining office inventory and order supplies as needed
- Supporting employee travel bookings and other various expense assignments
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and schedule courier services as needed
- Assist is organizing team events, including company dinners, events, and office receptions
- 2 years’ experience in similar role is highly desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with a positive work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships both internally and externally
For any enquiries about the position, please contact Dheema Gunness by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kindly forward your cover letter, resumé to email@example.com as soon as possible as interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV, CI New Market Fund I (NMF I), CI Energy Transition Fund I (ETF I), CI Artemis I and CI Artemis II, CI Advanced Bioenergy Fund I (ABF I), and CI Green Credit Fund I (GCF I) funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has 10 funds and more than EUR 18 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.