PMO Specialist Copenhagen office
Copenhagen Infrastructure Service Company (CISC) is looking for an experienced construction and project management professional to join a highly motivated group of colleagues with extensive experience within investments and delivery of energy infrastructure assets (offshore/onshore wind, solar, thermal and PtX).
As a PMO Specialist you will become part of small and experienced team developing and rolling out the CISC / Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) project model and PMO toolbox across the full global portfolio of renewable energy projects working directly with our local project teams to support delivery and de-risk project execution.
Key work areas and responsibilities include:
- Supporting project in early-stage development with the initial set-up and ramp-up of resources and capabilities to ensure adaptation of CIP / CISC project model PMO toolbox
- Facilitate the completion of critical PMO tasks across areas such as schedule, scope, cost / budget, risk, procurement, HSE / ESG, organization and governance in close collaboration with project teams
- Drive the ongoing development of specific aspects of the CIP / CISC project model and PMO toolbox based on project learnings and experiences
- Develop and document new processes and check lists for project ramp-up and the implementation of the CIP / CISC project model
- Support and liaise with project teams to facilitate implementation of specific aspects of the CISC PMO toolbox
- Conduct project reviews to assess maturity and readiness of project teams across PMI dimensions
- Provide support and guidance to project PDs and other project professionals
- Identify and drive new content areas to strengthen the CISC project model and PMO toolbox
- Supervise and coordinate teams involved for each projects phase along with external partners
The position is full-time and based at Amerika Plads 29, Copenhagen and some travel will be expected.
Main Interfaces / stakeholders
- Direct reporting line to the CISC Chief Project Officer
- CISC Regional Managing Directors
- Project Directors
- Project PMO professionals and specialists
- CIP Deal and Investment management teams across funds
- Continuous exposure to CIP and CISC senior management
We are looking for a candidate with minimum 5 years prior work experience in project management, project controls, planning or PMO roles of large scale green field construction projects project ideally within significant exposure to the renewable energy sector.
- Master’s degree in construction management, engineering or other relevant field
- Attention to detail with the ability to efficiently manage complex technical projects
- PMI certification or equivalent project management training
- Planning and scheduling experience including Primavera P6
- Cost management, CBS and WBS experience
- Experience in risk identification, mitigation planning and quantification of contingency
- Exposure to contracting and procurement and negotiation of supplier agreements
- Hands on PMO and project management experience preferably within renewable energy industries
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to deliver high quality with a best practice mindset and attention to detail
- Strong ability to work independently and take ownership over assignments while still being a team player with a spirit of inquiry
- High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines
- You will need to be a self-starter and be able to combine a strategic and practical approach to deliver concrete solutions in a highly complex and volatile environment.
For any inquiries about the position, please contact Johan Hesselsøe by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Kindly forward your cover letter, resumé and transcripts to email@example.com as soon as possible as interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV, CI New Market Fund I (NMF I), CI Energy Transition Fund I (ETF I), CI Artemis I and CI Artemis II, CI Advanced Bioenergy Fund I (ABF I), and CI Green Credit Fund I (GCF I) funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has 10 funds and more than EUR 18 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.