Recruitment Manager for Copenhagen office
Copenhagen Infrastructure Service Company (CISC) – a service provider working exclusively for Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP), is currently looking for a Recruitment Manager to join our newly established People Function and a highly motivated group of colleagues with extensive experience within investments and delivery of energy infrastructure assets (offshore/onshore wind, solar, thermal and PtX). The role is based in Copenhagen and will support our global HR activities.
As Recruitment Manager, you will play a key role in the global CISC organization with the remit of building the capability enabling the recruitment of high-quality, diverse, global talents supporting the delivery of the global portfolio of CIP projects. You will work closely with a variety of senior internal stakeholders and you will be responsible for centrally managing and, where relevant, collaborating with external recruiters.
To be successful in this role, you must have solid experience screening and evaluating candidates. The ideal candidate is a leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly and can work effortlessly in a fast paced organization and together with stakeholders across functions and locations.
Your overall goal in the role will be to ensure that CISC hires qualified employees that meet our company’s current and future needs. We are looking for a team player, with outstanding interpersonal, people and leadership skills.
You will be part of the newly established CISC People function reporting to CISC Head of People and Partnerships. Initially you will work as an individual contributor and later as a leader of a regional team of recruiters.
Further responsibilities consist of:
- Designing, updating and maintaining recruiting procedures
- Supervising recruiting processes and, with time, the regional recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Recommend and implement new sourcing methods
- Own recruitment software for CISC and suggest layout and improvements as needed
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and supporting them through the hiring processes
- Recommend ways to improve CISC employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation, working closely with the CISC HR Legal team, and inform recruiters and managers about relevant changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events on behalf of CISC
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
Main Interfaces / stakeholders:
- Direct reporting line to the CISC Head of People and Partnerships
- CISC Regional Managing Directors
- Project Directors
- CIP Deal and Investment management teams across funds
- Continuous exposure to CIP and CISC senior management
The ideal candidate has a BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or similar, combined with minimum 7-8 years of work experience from large international companies or from an employer organization. Proven and solid experience with the described tasks above can to an extent substitute the academic requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems and HR databases
- Good knowledge of labor legislation to the extent needed in the area of recruiting
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with using social media and other professional networks for recruiting purposes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and people leadership skills
- Strong decision-making and project management skills
- Determined, structured, and likes to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to work in a growing international organization
- Capable of working both independently and in teams, being proactive and aware of one’s own responsibilities with a great sense of time management
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and the ability to communicate issues and solutions in a simple and understandable manner
- Experienced user of MS Office package with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Danish, and/or another Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Experience with Visma HR is an advantage
- To apply for the position, please send your cover letter, resume, and other relevant documents to Julie Brand, firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and no later than November 1, 2022,
- For questions related to the role, you can reach out to Lorenza Porciello, VP Head of People and Partnerships, at email@example.com.
Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV, CI New Market Fund I (NMF I), CI Energy Transition Fund I (ETF I), CI Artemis I and CI Artemis II, CI Advanced Bioenergy Fund I (ABF I), and CI Green Credit Fund I (GCF I) funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has 10 funds and more than EUR 18 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.