Do you want to join a global leader in renewable energy infrastructure investments? If so, Copenhagen Infrastructure Service Company (CISC) is the perfect place for you. We are currently looking for an ambitious Senior Financial Controller to join our team in Copenhagen.
Senior Financial Controller
Referring to the Finance Director for CISC in Denmark, you will become part of a growing and dynamic team, where you will drive and develop our finance setup for CISC. In doing so, you will be responsible for establishing and delivering best-in-class finance processes in the CISC DK company (together with a Junior Analyst). Processes, which can also be rolled out to our global CISC teams, thus setting a high standard of doing financial management across our organization. Financial management in CISC will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Budgeting, reporting, controlling, and accounting (internal and external).
- Service agreements and invoicing.
- Cash management (Forecasting).
- Building an efficient finance setup through process improvement.
You will also be closely engaged in the various financial work streams on the assets in our portfolio – a role which will allow you to put your drive, excellent analytical skills, and solid stakeholder management skills into play, e.g.:
- Performance management (budgeting, reporting etc.).
- Development and optimization of processes, models etc.
- Capital transactions.
- Management of external service providers (financial services).
- Regulatory Compliance matters.
The position is full time and based out of our office at Amerika Plads 29, Copenhagen.
The ideal candidate has a MSc in Economics, Business, or other relevant fields, with 3-5 years of experience in audit, financial controlling, or consultancy. We look for the following in a candidate:
- Motivated by building best practices, solving complex issues and growing the finance function.
- Seeks greater responsibility with the potential to manage a team.
- Interest in operations and business development of renewable energy assets.
- High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines.
- Team player with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of Navision and operational finance.
- Solid experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Written and spoken English at a professional level.
To apply for the position, please send your cover letter, resume, grade transcripts and other relevant documents to the Finance Director, Rasmus Bech Andersen (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. For any inquiries about the position, please contact Rasmus Bech Andersen by email.
About CISC Europe
- CISC is owned by the CI I, CI II, CI III, CI IV, CI New Market Fund I (NMF I), CI Energy Transition Fund I (ETF I), CI Artemis I and CI Artemis II, CI Advanced Bioenergy Fund I (ABF I), and CI Green Credit Fund I (GCF I) funds managed by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) with the purpose of delivering services to the growing portfolio of renewable assets managed by CIP.
- We enable high-performing renewables through specialist competencies, proactive business development and mutual value creation with trusted third-party suppliers. Our core focus is managing construction and operations of renewables, and we deliver a range of services related to construction management, commercial and operational management, financial management, compliance, tax and ESG.
- We provide a local presence in our key markets as our teams continue to develop and deliver best-in-class services that are tailored to our wide range of assets – from offshore and onshore wind projects, to solar and thermal assets.
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has 10 funds and more than EUR 18 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar PV, biomass and energy from waste, transmission, distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage. CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.